Had a cheat day today with waffle fries and a burger. Can you guess when that happened?
- Researched low carb running.
- #522: Anne Lamott on Taming Your Inner Critic, Finding Grace, and Prayer — The Tim Ferriss Show
- Human: Anne Lamott (Private)
I’ve heard, that we have dual citizenship. We’re children of the divine or children, sons and daughters of God. And we also have these kind of screwed up biographical details. We’ve got genetic details that we would have maybe not preferred.
“Everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
laughter is carbonated holiness
The struggle ends when the gratitude begins
Neale Donald Walsch
Help me get out of the way to write what wants to be written.
“Through love, all pain will turn to medicine"
- wanting to help someone is often about control, let people do their own thing
- everyone goes through dark night of the soul
- laughter is carbonated holiness
- 1 inch picture plane; write in 45min, pods
- you created god in your own image when he hates all the same people you do
- i was flight attendant of family
- twilight can be day to night or night to day
- #218 – Making Money and Being Happy with Sam Parr and Shaan Puri of My First Million — Indie Hackers
- aim for perfect tuesday #system
- instead of finding happiness in 10 years after the perfect exit, think of your perfect day and aim to do more of that
- shower, wake up without alarm, etc
- SaaStr 468: Kevin Dorsey, VP of Inside Sales at PatientPop Shares the Cutting Edge Techniques for Building Trust in Today’s Competitive Market
- for sales #area.business
- people don’t care how much you know but know how much you care
- information by itself doesn’t do anything, its information in right context
- work on things that don’t change, Jeff Bezos (Private) quote